- Define and document business requirements and conduct Gap Analysis
- Summarize business requirements and convert to functional requirements
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces and constraints.
- Document business process workflows after conducting business analysis
- Conduct requirements review sessions. Manage requirements traceability and change requests
- Translate business requirements into a specification document
- Implement Mobility Solutions at client sites
- Work hand in hand with PM for successful delivery of project
- Lead projects – Estimates, scoping and scheduling
- Implement strict adherence to development methodologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to adapt and take on multiple roles as needed
- Ability to map project life cycles with project managers
- Analytic, diagnostic and information manipulation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Writing clear reporting documents
- Ability to manage deadlines, schedules and guidelines
- Team player
- Highly motivated to achieve both company and personal goals
- 3+ years of experience implementing Sage, Accpac and Epicor
- 3+ years working in functional area logistics (sales orders, inventory, sales ledgers, purchasing and CRMs)
- Experience with SQL structural queries
- Experience with data in ERP systems (importing/exporting)
- Experience with defining functional requirements
- Experience with structured requirements management, process/data modelling and Use Case methodology
- Must have an undergraduate degree in a related field (post grad/masters preferred)
- Qualified in software development methodologies
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power point, Word and Visio
Celstra Infocom is seeking a very strong leader to manage, structure and grow its development center. This requires a thorough understanding of what it takes to develop scalable and extensible development operations, as well as deliver professional services to a global client base. This is a senior level position and the ideal candidate will be clearly passionate about all technology, with emphasis on enterprise mobility. This person has thrived and succeeded in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast. The position demands excellent leadership, planning, and management abilities coupled with good technical skills.
- Development Operations – Working with the Development and Solutions Manager to plan and execute projects, ensuring that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Planning and Administration – Provide leadership and vision to the development organization. Oversee preparation of a Bi-Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans of the development organization. Ensure client, vendor and staff file integrity, maintain oversight and ensure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Statutory compliance, Office admin, Security of office, infrastructure and digital assets etc.
- HR Management – Directly supervise HR team, recruitment, contracting, employee development & training, policy development & documentation, performance, productivity management and compliance and regulatory concerns. Special emphasis to plan and implement processes and procedures aimed to maximize efficiency and productivity of the centre as a whole.
- Project Management – Directly supervise Project team, oversee project plans, milestones and schedules, risks, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and develop detailed project schedules, and compile statistics and reports to summarize progress of project, assist in the staffing of projects with a view to spinning this as an independent function within the organization.
- Quality Assurance – Directly supervises QA team and manage the overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources, provide necessary definition, development and deployment of Products and Services quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of Product development, Documentation and Service delivery. Assist to develop and manage QA metrics for performance improvement for all teams. Assure the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential QA systems and tools – CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma etc.
- Support Services – Directly responsible for the Support team managing and supporting current and new applications and technology and manage multiple initiatives as well. Provide necessary strategy and direction for the strategic and tactical support of all software applications built and delivered by the company. Build, manage and empower a quality team of Support Engineers that are responsible for providing 24/7 Application Support with a view to establishing a support department at the center.
- Financial and Accounting – Oversee preparation of budgets, regular variance statements and annual audit. Directly supervise and manage the company accounting team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-12 years experience in operations of a development center environment with a minimum of 3 years experience in business mgmt, planning, financial oversight and personnel management.
- Previous demonstrated success in a development center management or departmental head role, with emphasis placed on management of project or product resources
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team
- Strong customer focus with desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, passion quality and drive.
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, multi-task, multi-organizational levels and functional departments and to recognize and resolve areas of potential conflict, miscommunication or lack of sufficient information.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Commercial orientation to the professional duties and balancing with social and personal responsibilities
- Think globally and benchmark internationally on continual basis
- Appraising the leadership team of the various trade-offs in performing the professional tasks such as costs and benefits, schedule and requirement changes, business priorities and good to have aspects
- Inspire, and Lead the teams for highest levels of performance with balanced approach and creating synergies in the team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have a post graduate degree in a related field (Software engineering + Management preferred)
- Qualification/Certification on SDLC methodologies preferred
- Qualification/Certification in software QA processes e.g. CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma preferred